New 12V/7ah Deep Cycle Solar Battery Maintenance Free
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|100+||US $1 / WH|
Solar series Detailed Product Description
Deep cycle batteries are designed to be discharged down as much as 80% time after time, and have much thicker plates. The major difference between a true deep cycle battery and others is that the plates are SOLID Lead plates - not sponge. This gives less surface area, thus less "instant" power like starting batteries need. Although these an be cycled down to 20% charge, the best lifespan vs cost method is to keep the average cycle at about 50% discharge.
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Positive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
Solar street light system, solar power home system, Photovoltaic system, Alternative energy system, Electric Utility, Outdoor control equipment, Railroad Utility, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunications/communication systems & UPS system & etc.
1. Long service life: Designed life is over five years.
2. Good deep charge cycle performance: Good performance in charging, over-discharging and deep-discharging.
3. Good resistance to corrosion and small internal resistance.
4. Widely working environment: The solar battery can be used at widely difference in temperature from subzero 40 degree centigrade to 60 degree centigrade.